Updates for End of COVID-19 Public Health Emergency – Hospitals
- Department of Health and Human Services,
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers,
- Critical Access Hospitals,
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) recently issued a memorandum to provide information on the status of pandemic-related regulatory waivers, many of which will expire with the end of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE).
Today’s StayAlert! Notice provides a summary for Hospitals. See the CMS memorandum for detailed information.
Applicable to Hospitals:
- Acute Hospital Care at Home: an extension of the waivers and flexibilities associated with the Acute Hospi…