CDC Communications Toolkit for Limited-English-Proficient Populations
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- All Healthcare Organizations
The U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released a communications toolkit to assist health professionals reach and communicate with populations who may need COVID-19 messaging in their native languages.
This toolkit provides:
- Current messaging from a trusted source.
- Information in plain language available for downloading and sharing.
- Translated materials to help communities disseminate messages to a wider audience.