Resources for Providers Related to the Pfizer-BoiNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- Food and Drug Administration,
- Department of Health and Human Services,
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services,
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- All Healthcare Organizations
On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 for individuals 16 years of age and older. There are several resources available to providers as this new vaccine becomes available.
- Pfizer’s Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine (Vaccination Providers) regarding the limitations of authorized use.
- During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergen…