OIG Work Plan – August Updates
- Department of Health and Human Services,
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
- Office of Inspector General
- All Healthcare Organizations
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) has released updates to their Work Plan. Audits of interest are summarized below. Please see the full update to review all recently added items.
- Infection Control and Emergency Preparedness at Dialysis Centers During the COVID-19 Pandemic: On March 30, 2020, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a revised memorandum providing guidance for infection control and prevention of COVID…